TR 067: Everything Ukraine - Girls, Culture, & More (Special Guest: Graham Seibert)
Jan 31st, 2017 by thisistrouble
In episode 67 of Troublesome Radio, I'm pleased to welcome Graham Seibert to the show. Graham is a 74 year old guy living in Ukraine married to a girl 37 years his junior. He left his entire live in America behind, and has found much more happiness abroad. Much like myself. I learned a lot from him on this show, and hope you do, too! Here's some other Ukraine content you'll probably enjoy:
- The Ultimate Guide to Ukrainian Women
- Why You Should Go to Ukraine (From a Ukrainian Girl)
- 13 Ways to Live a Happy and Fulfilling Life (Written by My Ukrainian Girlfriend)
- Intro: Who are you; explain where you currently live in Kiev
- Previous wives: Discuss your first two marriages, culture differences with Asian culture
- Current situation: How'd you get to Ukraine and meet your wife? Is she okay with the age gap (not sure how old she is); and what did her family think? Do you have any regrets?
- Courtship: What's the Ukrainian dating culture like? I'll be chiming in here as well. Talk about the courtship process, the language situation, and other things you've done to immerse yourself.
- Deeper: Do you have concerns over the fact that you may not always be there for your son with her?
In my opinion, Graham is looking pretty damn fine and happy at his age:
In any case, a huge thanks to Graham for reaching out to me and coming on the show. Hopefully I will touch bases with him later in the year when I'm in Kiev.
Enjoy the show!
- PS: If you're tired of getting screwed in the dating world in 2017, you need The Harem Handbook.