Posted in Business on Jul 25th, 2017
[So, needless to say - MASSIVE, MASSIVE spoiler alert. If you haven't seen Mad Men or are currently watching it, don't listen to this as I'm giving everything away.]
A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about 3 lessons in Game I took away from Don Draper in Mad Men. Click here to read it.
This time, I'm back with the business lessons that I promised before. In this 40-minute solo episode, you'll learn...
- How to manage a harem - I briefly discuss all of the Game points that I mentioned in the post, and reveal some of my inner secrets that are also in The Harem Handbook.
- (Also relevant: Why Women Are Okay Being In A Harem)
- Why, if a girl loves you, you can get away with murder.
- Knowing your audience - how to tell who your business targets should be for maximum results, best conversions, and more.
- Why you shouldn't go into business with friends - I share some of my stories and discuss the lessons I learned the hard way.
- How to delegate + outsource - a tricky subject to tackle. I explain when and why you SHOULD delegate...and more importantly, when you SHOULDN'T.
- Why art only goes so far - if you want a BUSINESS...treat it like so.
And much, much more...
Make sure to download + share the episode, and let me know what you think!
PS: Speaking of making $$$ - Pro Niche Site is a free workshop that teaches you how to make $100 online for the first time. Click here to sign up for the FREE videos.
PSS: If you're sick and tired of not getting the girls you want in life, you must master "dating technology". It's the only way to arm yourself with the tools to find success over the long term. For less than $9/month, you can have insights into all of my texts over the years with girls. When's the last time you wasted $9 on something and got nothing from it? This is worth it.
Read Full Post »
Posted in General on Jul 21st, 2017
In episode #90 of Troublesome Radio, I welcome Goldmund Unleashed to the show to talk about a variety of topics. Some of the things we touch upon include...
How to handle your first solo Game trip - we both share how to overcome the potential ruts of a long, solo trip. How to have the energy to go out every night, and most of all - how to fucking enjoy yourself!
Some excellent openers to get you started in game - also, there's a great moment where I look like a total moron. Did you know there are 5 oceans? Ha!
How to truly love the game + not get burned out. I've always told guys that if you want to see someone who truly sees Game as art, read Goldmund's stuff. He touches on the how and why behind this.
How YOU can reach the "next level" of game - we talk harems, open relationships, and more...
Plus, a lot of other great stories and information.
You can follow Goldmund on Twitter. His books in general are excellent; I'd highly recommend Art of the One Night Stand for entertainment + great game lessons.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Business on Jul 11th, 2017
In episode #89 of Troublesome Radio, I talk about my latest product - Pro Niche Site. In this 30+ minute episode, you'll learn about:
- The making of the 6 FREE videos and what they'll teach you. For the record, those videos will always be available free of charge...but I will at some point close down that opt-in page. Download those videos here.
- What's inside Pro Niche Site?
- Clarification of the office hours, which are every Thursday where you can LIVE chat with me and pick my brain about anything relating to your niche site (or even girls haha).
- Why internet marketers make it so difficult to get your money back, and how my own 30-day-guarantee works (I don't want to make it difficult!)
- TIME SENSITIVE INFORMATION: The cart is closing this weekend on coaching (or when slots fill), so don't miss out.
==> You can enroll in PNS right here.
Read Full Post »
Posted in General on Jul 7th, 2017
In episode #88 of Troublesome Radio, I sit down with Jon Anthony from Masculine Development to talk about a variety of topics. Jon has been through a lot in his life and has a lot of insights for someone his age (I am saying this as an "old guy" - hell, my birthday is coming up soon!).
This hour-long episode teaches you:
- How to tell a "good" PUA course or bootcamp from a "shit" one. Plus, why Jon actually wants to get into this business down the road. I think he's crazy for doing it, but his reasoning behind it is solid.
- How to get into Cryptocurrency cloud mining as an investment.
- [If you haven't heard the ultimate crypto podcast, click here]
- The potential bubble of the market that's going to pop...eventually.
- How Jon balances work + life + girls: moving from maintenance to moving forward.
- What to do about online business if you're starting - Jon recommends going the niche site route. Pro Niche Site is still on sale, and I promise I didn't ask him to endorse it
Make sure to check out Jon's site and his book about the 7 steps of self development.
In any case, that wraps up episode #88. Who and what do you want to hear on future podcasts? Leave a comment below with your suggestions.
PS: As of publishing this, Pro Niche Site has gone up in price...but it's only going higher. So if you missed your chance to get in, it's not too late. Stop putting off your freedom, f*ck you money, and dreams. Click here to enroll.
Read Full Post »